On May 12-14, join “Paranormal Provincetown” author Sam Baltrusis for a three-day paranormal experience at the allegedly haunted Provincetown Inn. Baltrusis has assembled a motley crew of paranormal A-listers.
As far as programming, we will have a true crime theme and will look at several cases from a paranormal perspective in Provincetown including the unsolved Lady of the Dunes case and Tony “Chop Chop” Costa.
FRIDAY, MAY 12, 2017
- Check in is 7 p.m. Friday, May 12 at the host hotel, Provincetown Inn located at 1 Commercial Street. The event will kick off with a “Black Carpet” meet and greet in the Harborview room for VIP weekend pass holders only. VIP pass holders will have an exclusive first look at the Traveling Museum of the Paranormal & Occult.
- 8 p.m.-11 p.m. Provincetown ParaCon celebrity VIP bash in the Mayflower room, sponsored by the official psychic medium of the Lizzie Borden B&B Lucky Belcamino, includes live entertainment and meet and greet with the conference’s paranormal A-listers. Live “Phone Line from the Otherside” performance from Michael D’Angelo and Ginny Nightshade from Old School Game Show.
- Planet Weird‘s Greg Newkirk and Dana Matthews are bringing their Traveling Museum of the Paranormal and the Occult to the Provincetown ParaCon. They will headline the Friday, May 12 VIP bash along with Adam and Amy from “Kindred Spirits.” Greg and Dana are bringing a few bizarre odds and ends to our event like a haunted painting with a bad habit of flinging itself from walls, a mysterious scrying mirror that reflects terrible visions and even wood planks from the infamous Amityville Horror house, to name a few. Cash bar.
SATURDAY, MAY 13, 2017
- 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. Provincetown ParaCon event and lecture series at the Provincetown Inn. We will have up to 40 vendors and a lineup of lectures from paranormal experts.
- 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m. Spirited dining discussion on Provincetown and group dinner for ParaCon’s VIPs HERE.
- 8 p.m. Para-Celeb ghost hunt, sponsored by the The 555: Paranormal Productions by para-psychic Brandie Wells.
SUNDAY, MAY 14, 2017
- 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Evidence sharing breakfast and check out at the Provincetown Inn.
EVENT & LECTURE SERIES ON SATURDAY, MAY 13 @ PROVINCETOWN INN
|9 am||Ronald Murphy, “On Vampires”||Murphy is a crypto guru and author. His book, “On Vampires,” studies the development of the archetype of the vampire.|
|10 am||Sandra Lee, Provincetown murders||Lee is a true crime author of “The Shanty,” a book about Provincetown’s Lady of the Dunes case.|
|11 am||Peter Muise, New England’s mystical monsters||Muise is the founder of New England Folklore and author.|
|Noon||Dave Scott, paranormal journalism||Scott is the host and founder of Spaced Out Radio.|
|1 pm||Sam Baltrusis, “13 Most Haunted” revisited||Baltrusis is the author of seven historical-based ghost books including “Paranormal Provincetown”|
|2 pm||John Brightman, Bridgewater Triangle||Brightman formerly worked on “Ghost Adventures” and is the founder of Brite Star Promotions.|
|3 pm||Tim Weisberg & Stephanie Burke, Spooky Southcoast||Weisberg & Burke are the hosts of “Spooky Southcoast” and Burke is a “Kindred Spirits” regular.|
|4 pm||Adam Berry & Amy Bruni “Kindred Spirits” chat||Berry and Bruni created TLC’s “Kindred Spirits” after a popular stint with “Ghost Hunters.”|